Front Page News on Turkish Newspaper
Çınar was featured on the front page news on one of the major newspapers in Turkey. The story covered her contributions to electrified aircraft propulsion research, PhD thesis on hybrid electric aircraft, and the product of my thesis: a sizing and synthesis tool for electrified aircraft and its propulsion architectures, called E-PASS.
The article also mentions her YouTube channel where she and her co-creator, Efe Yamaç Yarbaşı, post educational STEM videos in Turkish.
- Çınar contributes to CNN article: Will guilt-free long-haul flights ever be possible?
- Listen to Çınar's Episode on Boston Consulting Group's Podcast: Envisioning the Future of Aviation in 2050
- Australia's ABC radio invites Çınar to talk about sustainability trends in aviation in 2023
- Washington Post quotes Çınar on Future of Flight
- Electric planes are coming, Çınar's op-ed in the Conversation