Australia's ABC radio invites Çınar to talk about sustainability trends in aviation in 2023
Dr. Gökçin Çınar was one of the three guests of
Nightlife, a daily radio show on Australia’s ABC channel. Hosted by Suzanne Hill, the guests shared their opinions about the developments and improvements we might see in our airlines and aviation in 2023 and beyond. Çınar was joined by Professor Ron Bartsch, Founding Director at AV Law consulting and independent director of Rex Airlines, and Tom Ballantyne, aviation journalist and Associate Editor and Chief Correspondent of Orient Aviation.
Click here to listen to this episode online and learn more about what the air travelers can expect to see in the aviation industry in 2023 and beyond.
- Çınar contributes to CNN article: Will guilt-free long-haul flights ever be possible?
- Listen to Çınar's Episode on Boston Consulting Group's Podcast: Envisioning the Future of Aviation in 2050
- Washington Post quotes Çınar on Future of Flight
- Electric planes are coming, Çınar's op-ed in the Conversation
- Media Coverage on International Women's Day